Thursday, April 16, 2009

Simplicity

I'm on a quest for simplicity. Some of the simple conclusions that took me far too long to realize.

1) Sometimes when you hang out with your friends (loosely defined as pretty much anyone), it's good just to try to have fun.

2) Both arrogance and diffidence are antitheses of confidence (in a Kartik-esque visual representation, confidence would be in the middle, with arrogance and diffidence suffocating confidence on both sides).

3) It's time to stop creating artificial qualifications to hide the fact: I. Am. A. Morning. Person. (that doesn't mean I'm going to wake up at 7:00 on a Saturday. I'm just very happy when I wake up, say at 9:00, on Saturday or 6:30 on a weekday).

4) Laptop screens burn. You think FML is painful, try TML. Too Much Laptop. Ironic writing that out on my laptop...

5) I've never faced any serious problems. A lot of International Issues work does not count as a serious problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment