Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Declaration of Independence From Bad Social Habits

A Series of Personal, Social Resolutions

Article 1: The too oft-repeated, cuz I'm bad of thinking of things to say category.
1. No more complaining about being tired.
2. No more complaining about work.
3. (perhaps most important) No more yawning when I have nothing to say, to cover up the fact that I have nothing to say (I am sad to say that I really do do this).

Article 2: Attitude (even though I ain't got no attitude) Category
1. Less sarcasm and personal deprecation (explanation: just cuz.)
2. No more constantly estimating what the other person thinks about me or thinks about what I just said about, during the middle of a conversation (explanation: ummm, try it out, it's bad).

To be Continued...(Declarations of Independence take a little while...)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vow to step-for-step emulate your declaration of independence from these personally crippling habits.

    ReplyDelete